It's all right...it's all right

Go and tell the whole world it's all right
It's all right
Go and tell the whole world it's all right
My God is sovereign and strong
And His will is ours to live... - Falling on Everlasting, I Am Terrified

Will not the judge of all the earth do right? Genesis 18:25

Those of you that have been monitoring my facebook status updates know that our oldest son had a stint in the hospital due to pneumonia and an appendectomy. He is recovering nicely and should be feeling like his old self and more up and around in a week or so. Of course, no gym for two weeks and no soccer for the next four (which kills soccer camp) but God has been way too good to us. Through it all this one thing remains: my Sovereign, strong, loving God.

And that makes it all right. I will tell the whole world that, regardless of how this could have turned out, even if we were still in the hospital with post-operative complications, it's all right.

I pray that I will never, ever doubt this because it's true and He does all things well and right.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing will stand in the way of the Word

tightvnc keyboard mapping problem in Ubuntu 9.04

The Boys of Summer