I just noticed

I just noticed that my eyebrows are exceedingly soft. I am not sure why (I don't pay that much attention to them), but running my fingers across them now I am drawn to them. I am getting older and, for the first time in my life, the person that cut my hair actually trimmed my eyebrows. I didn't tip her more when she did it. I also plucked two long hairs from them on Saturday and buried another back in that was getting out of control. I wonder how long it will be before I will have no need to be vain about my eyebrows. I can't believe I am still typing about them. And if you made it to the end of this...well...we need to have a serious talk about you wasting your time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing will stand in the way of the Word

tightvnc keyboard mapping problem in Ubuntu 9.04

The Boys of Summer