vintage Palm; what they're looking for; moderation

I may have to moderate my stance a bit on circumstances controlling how I feel. Maybe. Last night I hashed some things out with a fellow minister that had been simmering for a while and causing me a bit of stress. I cannot tell you how much better I feel having done that. I am amazed that I waited as long as I did to talk to them about the situations that were causing me stress and I thank God for recent events that paved the way for me to talk to them. All that to say that there were definite, uneasy feelings that I had in response to the situation (read: circumstances) that I found myself in. I pray they were Spirit-led. I may need to refine my mantra of not letting circumstances control how I feel.

I have noticed that my blog is being accessed, more and more, by people that are searching for help in configuring their modems in Ubuntu 7.10 and looking for my experiences with a program known as i2Workout.

The Palm m500 that I scored off of ebay for the low low price of $35 came on Saturday and I have to say that not only is it in good shape, but I have found the Graffiti skills that I honed on the m125 are serving me very well on the m500. I have found that it is much easier to write on the m500 than the m125 as I am able to bang out quite a few different letters and punctuation marks with zero mistakes. Overall a decent purchase as the Palm retailed for around $350-$400 new.

Yup, that's it for today.


Powered by ScribeFire.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing will stand in the way of the Word

tightvnc keyboard mapping problem in Ubuntu 9.04

The Boys of Summer