I feel too good today

Sometimes thing are going too well.

I find that in my life when I am “in the zone” and things are going too well – that is when I get zapped with something. Whether it is something I have been neglecting at home or work, a relationship that needs attention, or something that breaks and needs immediate fixing it seems like those things crop up when I least expect them to.

And my eyes do not rest as I acquaint myself with what is on the right and left side of me.

And it is one of the reasons I hate feeling the way I do today.

As I turn my head and hold up the shield I wonder what will hit it. It is getting pretty dented as it is now. Thank God I have one for I would have been crushed so many years ago by the shear weight of the sin that still so easily ensnares me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing will stand in the way of the Word

tightvnc keyboard mapping problem in Ubuntu 9.04

The Boys of Summer