Things were fine until I showed up

I am the biggest problem in my children's lives.

I am the biggest problem in my marriage.

I am the biggest problem in my church.

I am the biggest problem in my workplace.

I am the biggest problem in my neighborhood.

Thanks be to God that the Bible is full of God's working through the biggest problems people bring into any situation and grinding out his good and perfect will through it all.

Abraham had issues.

Moses had issues.

Samuel had issues.

David had issues.

Elijah had issues.

The Apostles had issues.

Paul had issues.

Yet in spite of all of their issues, and mine, God redeemed their work and continues to draw people to himself through redeeming ours. Prayerfully through redeeming mine. His power is, indeed, perfected in my weakness for no one could see the good things that have come my way and honestly say that their genesis is in me. 

No one in my head and heart anyway.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing will stand in the way of the Word

Where are the good machines?

tightvnc keyboard mapping problem in Ubuntu 9.04