Random bits of thought
Below are random bits of thoughts that I could not stretch into a longer blog post:
- If there are, actually, lasers in the jungle would we even know what to do with them? I would think that it would be enough of a challenge to find a use for them in our pre-fallen state, but now that we rebel against God (even the regenerate ones) more often than we should are we even in a position to begin to use knowledge like this for less than nefarious purposes?
- I think I may have written about this before, but I think that one of the key bits that drives the pure authenticity of my relationship with God through Christ is the fact that it I am called to do things and to believe things that is so far and away not how I want to operate.
- The best mail notes start with "While I was off of my medication..."
- I need to explore the idea of not relying, exclusively, on my intellect in determining truth but factoring in my emotions as well. How I feel about an issue may be a semi-reliable determinant of what is true or not. Maybe.
- Proverbs 1:8 gives me the one of the main purposes of the book. I am thankful that Big Idea chose to craft every episode of 3-2-1 Penguins to illustrate a specific Proverb. That is genius to me.
- Nothing gets me more frazzled than when my plans that I had for the day or an event change. Even if it is a good change.
- Resting the power in the hands of as many people as possible and separating the church from the state is, I believe, the only means of governing that will allow an individual the maximum amount of human rights and the freedom to worship God. This side of heaven anyway.
I had to read almost every one of those at least twice to wrap my mind around what you were saying. :)ReplyDelete
That probably says more about my writing style than your ability to comprehend, Kris.ReplyDelete
Nothing gets me more frazzled than when my plans that I had for the day or an event change. Even if it is a good change.ReplyDelete
We're weak creatures aren't we, Martha?Delete