Anatomy of a typo

Recently I was messaging with a friend about a video of a dancing banana (don't ask) and thought that I would never have the ability to move like the person in the suit did. I thought that the dance that he (she? I have no idea...) was doing looked rather strenuous and would be quite the exercise.

And that is where things went a little awry or veered off into the untoward depending on your perspective.

I was going to say that it looked like a "butt-busting" workout and that seemed like an inappropriate thing to say. Well, I should have stuck with that description. I then thought that a more appropriate thing to say was "gut-busting" because I am a 43-year-old male that has a bit too much of a bubble in the middle. So, with the words "gut", "butt", and "busting" rolling around in my head here is what I came up with:

"Actually it would be a good butt-gusting workout"

...which is so much more appropriate than what I had originally rejected. It is hard to be me sometimes. 

Really hard.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing will stand in the way of the Word

tightvnc keyboard mapping problem in Ubuntu 9.04

The Boys of Summer