I've noticed something

For all of you tempted to say, "Wow...that's different!" in response to the title of this post please do so because it is kind of funny.

Anyway, I have noticed that when I listen to people talk about something I am more inspired to write than if I read something. Whether it is a lecture on a topic of interested (usually theology and the like) or something I heard on NPR there is this "something" that is generated in me that shows up in my blog or somewhere else other than the bathroom wall.

I don't know why that is and what the connection between listening and writing is for me. It is just something I have noticed and may figure out. At some point. Or not.

That's all.

Comments

  1. Mark, I think that it has something to do with the way your brain is wired. For me, visual things prompt me more than verbal. A math problem spoken is harder for me to comprehend than the same problem with a diagram. You have a strength when it comes to digesting the oral language.

    That's it...

    Steve

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing will stand in the way of the Word

Where are the good machines?

tightvnc keyboard mapping problem in Ubuntu 9.04