Yes, I have dropped off the face of the Earth

Sorry the updates and musings have been sparse as of late. Most of you enjoy the break but it won't last long...believe me. There is a boatload of hoo-hah that is going on at work and at our boys' school (Northridge Christian) that has had me hopping and hoping that it would all go away. No, actually I enjoy the challenge of being stretched on occasion. It helps me find out what I am made of. We are in the throes of preparation for the annual NCS Auction and God is showing us that he is providing for our needs even before the auction has begun.

We have been able to get our hands on some very nice items that we have been able to sell on Craigslist for some serious cash. It look like, when it is all said and done, we will have over $300 to donate directly to the NCS Auction as a result of our selling those items. We have been working with the auction for 11 years now and this is the best (by far) that my wife and I have done with the pre-auction item hawking. It is so great to see God take a bunch of stuff and do something great with it.

Well, tonight and tomorrow night are our big setup nights so you won't see hide nor hair of me until sometime next week. You've been warned.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing will stand in the way of the Word

tightvnc keyboard mapping problem in Ubuntu 9.04

The Boys of Summer