Is this abnormal?

I was pumping gas this morning at our neighborhood Hess station ($2.53 a gallon today) and I noticed a man wearing a Hawaiian shirt. It was an orange shirt with white Hawaiian-style flowers and it looked pretty nice. I wondered if I had a Hawaiian shirt that I could wear if I was invited to a Luau-themed party. Then I wondered what I would wear to the party if I had a propensity to dress in a Goth-like manner. I would think that someone with this proclivity would be fairly limited in their choice of clothing. Now, whether a person who would dress in a Goth-like manner would go to a Luau-themed party would be another question altogether, so the point may be moot. However, there it was...the question of the day and a new status on Facebook.

How this all pops into my head is a mystery, but that's all right. There is no way I could ever come close to figuring out my mind and the way it works. I am all right with that. I just need to make sure that I do not go off the deep end too much in my thinking. Note the "too much" qualifier...I know for a fact that I am adrift in the deep end.

Some day I am going to leave all of my typing errors in a post. The things I write may make a bit more sense that way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing will stand in the way of the Word

Where are the good machines?

tightvnc keyboard mapping problem in Ubuntu 9.04