The reason I am not a vegetarian?

Could the reason that I am not a vegetarian be found in the fact that I have not had a decent roasted carrot with ketchup on it as a substitute for a hot dog? I can say without reservation that is not the reason (or a reason) but I did try the aforementioned cuisine and it was not bad at all. The carrot was nicely flavored due to the roasting and it was in a New England style hot dog bun which made it all that more appealing to me. I would definitely choose it again but not at the expense of enjoying a nice white hot dog with too much of said ketchup on top of it.

I don't know if there is a continuum where the carnivore is on one end and the herbivore on another. If there was, but resting point would be somewhere closer to the herbivore side of things after this experience. I wonder if there are other choices I could make to move me closer to the herbivore side of the scale? We'll see. As it is the only two things I will not try again is Teriyaki Eel and select Ethiopian dishes. Other than that I guess a carrot or parsnip on a bun with plenty of ketchup is fair game for me.

Actually, I wonder if a parsnip would be a good substitute for my beloved white hot dog?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing will stand in the way of the Word

tightvnc keyboard mapping problem in Ubuntu 9.04

The Boys of Summer