Jokes that makes me laugh every time...

There are a couple of jokes that are not particularly clever but that make me laugh every time:

Knock knock. Who's there?
Knock knock. Who's there?
Knock knock. Who's there?
Knock knock. Who's there?
Knock knock. Who's there?
Knock knock. Who's there?

It's Philip Glass.

Also, any time someone says:

"I don't care what [insert name of someone here] says about you, you're [insert attribute here]."

The best joke that was played on me recently was by my youngest son who, on April Fools Day 2009, came out with this winner:

"Daddy, you have a chicken on your head...April Fools!"

That is just patently absurd, and I know he didn't intend it to be, but it is as close to an expression of dadaism that I have encountered in a long, long time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing will stand in the way of the Word

Where are the good machines?

tightvnc keyboard mapping problem in Ubuntu 9.04