It's not laughing near me

I just got back from the dentist and my mouth is very, very numb from the Novocaine that I absolutely need before any drill comes near my mouth. I don't even want to hear a drill without being hepped up on the stuff. I cannot tell you how difficult it is to drink coffee while not feeling anything on the left side of my face. I also cannot tell you how much I need this coffee.

I feel as though it is staring at me from this tall red mug...mocking me as I long for it. I will need to trust in the fact that if my upper and lower right lips have made a seal around the cup the left have followed suit.

I am in great need of a sippy cup right now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing will stand in the way of the Word

tightvnc keyboard mapping problem in Ubuntu 9.04

The Boys of Summer