Undetected

This may be a post with too much information, but in my mind it is OK to use the restroom in the building I work in but not OK to uuuusssseeee the restroom. It is the difference between #1 and #2 for all of you that didn't get the too subtle reference in the previous sentence. Using the restroom is #1, but uuuuusssssiiiing the restroom is #2. My hangup is with the #2. My goal in ussssiiiing the restroom is to both enter and exit the stall undetected. It is all right if someone sees me washing my hands, or entering the restroom, but once I am in the place where the stalls are I must be as clandestine as possible.

This leads me to all manner of activity to perpetuate this need of anonymity. If I hear someone else in the restroom and I know they are out in the open I will wait until they are gone before I leave. In the times I dread the most, if I have to uuuusssseeee the restroom and there is someone who sees me, I pose at the urinal until they leave. Sometimes I have had to leave and come back to make sure no one sees me; or flush the toilet multiple times; or just be as still as possible in the stall until the coast is clear for my exit.

Yes I would consider military training in stealth to accomplish my goal, but it hasn't come to that yet. I am not guaranteeing, however, that it will never come to that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing will stand in the way of the Word

tightvnc keyboard mapping problem in Ubuntu 9.04

The Boys of Summer