The best way to begin the day

So in my life there is a good, better, and best way to begin the day and I need the best every day. Of course, I need to want the best beginning as well and I guess that's where the Spirit comes in. The best way that I know of to begin the day is to exercise and pray before I get my ugly...er...coffee mug out the door. To take train and exercise both physically and spiritually is not only a balanced perspective of my need but it is an acknowledgement of my frailty, dependence, and impotence. The fact that I struggle with both disciplines is evidence of how far I have fallen and how much I need my Dad as I stare my fourth decade on this earth in the face.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing will stand in the way of the Word

tightvnc keyboard mapping problem in Ubuntu 9.04

The Boys of Summer