Why it is so hard to be me (at times)

I think that I just made a big mistake. I thought that I would go messing around in my Google account and I deleted my account. That, of course, meant that my nice email address for Google is gone (the new one is not as great) and my blog access went away too. I, thankfully, had a backup blog over at Wordpress.com so I exported the blogposts in XML and got it converted to where I could import the posts into my new blog at markdudleyramble.blogspot.
com. Note there is no "s" in the URL now. I have a feeling my readership is going to take a dive for a while and may never recover.

**Sigh**

Life is hard, but it is harder when you're stupid.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing will stand in the way of the Word

tightvnc keyboard mapping problem in Ubuntu 9.04

The Boys of Summer