Jillian was in my head...

After a couple of months of slacking I have determined to get back onto the treadmill. Well, I went whole hog on Wednesday and boy did I feel it all day Thursday. I should have slowly worked my way up to the way I was but when have I ever "shoulded" anything? Well, this morning I was hemming and hawing as to whether I should get back onto the treadmill when it happened. Jillian (from the Biggest Loser) popped into my head. She didn't say a word. She didn't have to as her hands on her hips and was glaring at me. She's no Judge Judy - I can outrun her. Jillian takes "the look" to another level entirely and I know she's fast. I knew what I had to do.

I did my 30 minutes - all of it. I was going to poop out at the 20-minute mark, but I did the whole thing. Phew.

So when Jillian popped into my head again she was all smiles and high fives...wait, who am I kidding. She was still ticked that she had to get ticked at me to get me to do something that was good for me.

I wish Bob was in my head instead.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing will stand in the way of the Word

tightvnc keyboard mapping problem in Ubuntu 9.04

The Boys of Summer