If I was...

With apologies to Midge Ure (well, not really because it wasn't such a great song) I was thinking about the names I would like if I was a captain. Of course Captain Fritz came to mind immediately, but there might already be one in the armada I would be leading so I think I would have to come up with a different name. Here are some candidates that crossed my mind:
  • Captain Contestable
  • Captain Craptastic
  • Captain Carpool
  • Captain Francis
  • Captain Malfeasance
  • Captain Cooper
  • Captain de la Cruz
  • Captain Catastrophe
  • Captain Voluminous
I know what I would vote for. Most of them don't make much sense, but there is a side of me that has always wanted to guide a ship of sorts. Most likely it would be a ship of fools and I would firmly grab the rudder and lead it even more firmly into utter foolishness, but it would be my ship nonetheless.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing will stand in the way of the Word

tightvnc keyboard mapping problem in Ubuntu 9.04

The Boys of Summer