I received a notification today

There is probably something very wrong with blogging about a Facebook notification but I received one today that read:

"Your friends Heidi Bixby, Kim Zentz and Terri Mackmer are having a blast playing Scramble. Click here to join the fun and we'll give you 10 free word credits!"

Curiously, even the lure of 10 free word credits will not coax me into joining the "fun" of playing Scramble. Those close to me who know my Scramble prowess will agree that this is a good decision.

On a separate note, while picking up our sons from Awana last night the youngest yelled down the hall at me, "Daddy! Tonight I was appropriate!" This does surprise me somewhat knowing his inclination is more towards the inappropriate (as mine is), but I do wonder who gave him this feedback. I do not, however, wonder about his desire to trumpet this to the heavens.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing will stand in the way of the Word

tightvnc keyboard mapping problem in Ubuntu 9.04

The Boys of Summer