A strange feeling for sure

On my way into work today, about 3/4 of the way through my commute, I was passing a van that happened to be on the right side of me. That is not all that strange, but I had the distinct feeling that I was passing right through the van on my way down the road. It was quite a strange sensation and I attempted to shake it off but there it was again...I couldn't get rid of the feeling. I wasn't too sure whether I should embrace it or not. It was gone by the time I was passing the next vehicle which also happened to be on my right. The disappearance of the feeling brought a bit of relief, but I wasn't even sure if the relief was something that I should derive comfort from or not.

I am not sure what I will chalk all of this up to, but suffice it to say that it through me for a bit of a loop. I fell into line behind the car that would take me to Phillips Road and on into the office. Should I miss that feeling? Is there a "should" here at all?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing will stand in the way of the Word

tightvnc keyboard mapping problem in Ubuntu 9.04

The Boys of Summer