Her love

Nothing takes the taste out of peanut butter quite like unrequited love.
-- Charlie Brown

Could it be that more of my life than I know is wrapped up in her? Her expressions of love to me make the sun shine brighter and more than halve my burdens - it relinquishes them. Her love brings me and my self-centeredness to ruin and releasing me to Him for it is who He is to me and reflects who I want to be to Him. Steadfast she stands wrapping her arms around me as the storm comes with the look in her eyes that wordlessly whispers, "As long as we're together, nothing else matters."

Her love, her requited love, sinks its singing deeper into my soul than anything has ever gone. Her touch is my assurance; her gaze is my only desire.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing will stand in the way of the Word

tightvnc keyboard mapping problem in Ubuntu 9.04

The Boys of Summer