Such a slacker

Ugh - I feel like such a slacker. The 8.1 release for the Ubuntu Linux OS has been out since the beginning of October and the upgrade is nowhere on my radar screen at this moment. In fact, I haven't even been in the OS in a while with the changing of my job functions recently - this brings me much pain, but I need to get used to it. Presumably there is better WiFi support in the new version of the OS and I was looking forward to trying it out due to the fact that we have some nice wireless capability in the new building I am occupying now.

I'll have to see how free I can be later in the month when more and more people leave for the holidays. Maybe this will (**gasp**) have to wait until the middle of December or early next year. Just a small glimpse into the problems that I have. Well, actually, there are many more than that but this is the one that I am comfortable sharing at this point.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing will stand in the way of the Word

tightvnc keyboard mapping problem in Ubuntu 9.04

The Boys of Summer