Michael Gleason

I have written quite a bit about Michael Gleason on this blog and how much I identify with the music he has written - especially the work he did with AD and the solo album I have of his called Children of Choices. It seems that our paths have crossed again. Our church uses a curriculum from North Point Community Church in our children's ministry's HighPoint program on Sunday morning. Going over the lesson last week I noticed that there was a Michael Gleason credited with the music for the program. I thought that was an interesting coincidence at least, but it turned out to be much more.

It turns out that he, indeed, has been involved with the program for the past six years and has written much of the existing musical catalog. It is great to see him active and involved in this and it brings me much satisfaction to know that the music my sons sing now is composed by the same man that I had the pleasure of "discovering" in my college days.

I have to hand it to God, again, on this one. Who could have pulled something like this off other than Him?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing will stand in the way of the Word

tightvnc keyboard mapping problem in Ubuntu 9.04

The Boys of Summer