From Hardy to Intrepid

In the midst of an upgrade to Ubuntu version 8.10 I thought that I would scratch out a blog post on my Palm. It is a bit slower and more error prone than typing, but I have gotten fairly used to using Graffiti as a way to input text.

At any rate I think it is groovy to have multiple ways to generate electronic text and make it available for processing. It sometimes makes me wonder how long the keyboard as I know it is going to be around. Probably longer than I think, but I do believe that its days are numbered.

Just like the pen. I have not used a pen at work for 3 weeks and it may even be longer than that. Strange times we live in for sure.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing will stand in the way of the Word

tightvnc keyboard mapping problem in Ubuntu 9.04

The Boys of Summer