For some reason

For some reason, when I was ironing my pants this morning, Ruth Buzzi popped into my head. I was very young when she entered (and, presumably never left) my psyche but I do remember her Saturday morning show The Lost Saucer. For some reason the world of Sid & Marty Croft resonated with me on multiple levels and I am quite sure that my mind is more twisted as a result of watching it on multiple occasions.

So why didn't Jim Nabors make it into my stream of conscious thought this morning? I am sure that the fact that he didn't hasn't diminished him in any way nor has it detracted from his accomplishments up to this point, but Ruth has left much more of an impression on me.

"Discussing" this issue with my wife this morning was of no use because she had no idea what I was talking about. That's all right. I am sure that some people out there joined me around the TV on Saturday morning to watch this.




Comments

  1. [...] bookmarks tagged nonsensical For some reason « Nonsensical Ramblings of Mark saved by 4 others     hieixkurama101 bookmarked on 11/27/08 | [...]

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing will stand in the way of the Word

tightvnc keyboard mapping problem in Ubuntu 9.04

The Boys of Summer