Babel fish needed

I often joke that English is my second language. I work with translators here at my place of employment where this is, actually, true and it provides some interesting interactions. I just received this email from one of my colleagues (* inserted to protect identities):

The contact would be T**** R****** (he is either the President or Vice President) at t*****.r******@la********.com

If you are not familiar with his capabilities I would ask for an overview…

Thanks,

K****


I am not sure what this means and I am a bit too timid to ask for clarification. I think I will just rifle off the email and get more familiar with his capabilities that way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing will stand in the way of the Word

tightvnc keyboard mapping problem in Ubuntu 9.04

The Boys of Summer