Vivid dreams

I have felt very well-rested the past couple of days which is quite unusual for me. I have obviously had some very sound sleep and am thankful for it. What makes this even more unusual is the fact that I have had some very vivid dreams - so vivid in fact that I have had a hard time shaking them and their content has been encroaching into my consciousness numerous times throughout the past couple of days. The content isn't anything that strange or unusual and that is probably one of the reasons why they are so hard to shake or separate from "reality."

Normally I have had vivid dreams when I had eaten anything past 7:00 p.m. or so. That was usually the tipping point of when I would be graced with some intense dreaming that would take me to sometimes strange places. Curiously, though, I have not had the inclination (nor the time) to "boredom eat", but the dreams still come. As they did last night.

I wonder what tonight will bring.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing will stand in the way of the Word

Where are the good machines?

tightvnc keyboard mapping problem in Ubuntu 9.04