Random thoughts

Some thoughts are so random that there is no way they could occupy an entire blog post. Here they are:
  • I love the automated package kiosk at the post office.
  • It is amazing how much better I feel after I exercise. During my exercising I feel like I am going to die.
  • There is a marked difference in the way I feel (for the better) while exercising when I jog two days in a row compared to jogging after a break of a week and a half.
  • I saw a balding man in a blue blazer, smoking a cigarette and holding a banana the other day. I thought it was a piece of performance art until he entered the same building I was going into.
  • The reason why I would want to have three hands has nothing to do with opening the door while my other hands are full. I would want to use it to join the circus.
  • You should hear how the initial bass line in "All Things New" by Steven Curtis Chapman rattles the speakers in my car.
Well, that's all I have for now. We'll see if I can get a regular cadence of no-nonsense writing going next week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing will stand in the way of the Word

tightvnc keyboard mapping problem in Ubuntu 9.04

The Boys of Summer