Pointing to the Bible

Maybe I am just myopic but it seems to me that I don't hang around a lot of people who are unaware of what the Bible says. Most people that I am in contact with, like me, struggle with the desire to implement what the Bible says they ought to rather than figure out what the Bible says about a given topic. I have recently been in the opposite situation and have found it very satisfying to have the opportunity to provide certain people with the Biblical approach to various situations and found a great deal of satisfaction in doing that.

The Biblical knowledge that I have had opportunity share go beyond the theological implications of the nature and attributes of God and rest firmly in how to please Him. It is less of the what and more of the how. That is different for me as well because I can excuse the "what's" (I am not that smart) but have no excuse for the "how" (God has equipped me to do His will).

Prayerfully I will have other opportunities to do this. I am not even done with the opportunities God has given me now. At least I hope that I am not.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing will stand in the way of the Word

tightvnc keyboard mapping problem in Ubuntu 9.04

The Boys of Summer