I don't have high blood pressure

I gave blood last weekend and found out that my blood pressure is 116/68. That is as normal as popcorn and means that I do not have hypertension. I was looking at the following list of things one would need to do to lower their blood pressure:
  • Stop smoking
  • Reduce weight
  • Exercise
  • Eat low salt foods
  • Eat low protein foods
  • Consume no caffeine
  • Mild sedation
  • Sufficient Rest
  • Don't oversleep
Well, I don't smoke so out of the remaining items I am only attracted to mild sedation. Maybe I should be thankful that I do not need to do any of the things on this list. But maybe I should ponder why I am still attracted to mild sedation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing will stand in the way of the Word

tightvnc keyboard mapping problem in Ubuntu 9.04

The Boys of Summer