Constant beginnings and endings

There is so much in my life that is ending and beginning. I have to wonder which one, the beginning or the ending, I pay more attention to. I do know that if the situation is unpalatable to me I relish the ending much more than the beginning...and vice versa. I wonder if I need to focus on the exact opposite in the situations where I find myself longing for a beginning or an ending. I would think that if my flesh yearns for something that it does not have, I ought to be looking to the exact opposite to sow to the spirit.

Is it that easy? At least right now I think so. But I could be wrong. I hope that I am conscious enough to catch my fleshly yearnings to test this and see if I am correct.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing will stand in the way of the Word

Where are the good machines?

tightvnc keyboard mapping problem in Ubuntu 9.04