Dance with me

Divided we fall together we stand
If you should fall reach out for my hand
The mountains so tall in the promised land
We're almost there
So stay, stay with me
Promenade - Promenade, Undercover

This walk is so wearying at times and there is so much that makes me want to faint. There are so many things that God calls me to and to be that sometimes I wonder what in the world I have gotten myself into. But to this He has called me and how can I not be enamored with Him?

And there in the midst of it all there is that gentle sometimes haunting voice that reminds me of where I had been. It reminds me how drunk I would be right now if I had been left on my own. It shows me how revolting I would have been to the hand I have to hold now; the woman by my side.

Come, my love, we're almost there. Can you smell the celebration on that high and holy hill? Come now and, please, dance with me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing will stand in the way of the Word

tightvnc keyboard mapping problem in Ubuntu 9.04

The Boys of Summer