My beloved

Take good care
Take good care of my beloved's time
Innocence becomes her anyway
I would gladly keep her through the winter if I could
Listen slowly to her lovely eyes -
The Moon and the Blue Around, Undercover

If you've ever seen her eyes you would know what I have known in these times. You would see the passion that lies behind them for her God, me,and her children. You would keep her through the winter for in the face of the coldest dryness her eyes would light a splendid fire. The bluest flame of character, devotion, and purity. Gladly innocence fills her for hers is a genuine fidelity and piety. She is all that I ever wanted which speaks nothing of the need that she has met by her unsurpassed beauty.

When she turns I pray that it is toward me - ever more towards me - for her presence is the sweetest perfume, her gaiety my only drink, and her life both my breath and warmth. All of this she is to me and more. No one on earth is her equal.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing will stand in the way of the Word

tightvnc keyboard mapping problem in Ubuntu 9.04

The Boys of Summer