Something (for me) to ponder

Well, I have an idea that I need to develop a bit more and I think it has its genesis in the living grass suit and shoes that were first rolled out in the movie True Stories.

I would like my car to be a rolling garden of sorts. I wonder what plants would be suitable for a car? Could I have flowers in it or would I have to resolve to a more evergreen look? The one hard thing is that the climate of the car can be so austere at times...varying widely...from freezing cold to more than 120 degrees, so how could plants survive in this environment? Would they have to be in a more climate controlled environment or could I just provide some type of irrigation system to keep them looking their best? What about a terrarium of sorts? I can't stand those - too much condensation on the glass obscuring the plants. How would I pump the water? I could blow into the tube to move it around, but there are times that I would need to provide some type of mechanics to pump the water because I am not in my car all that much.

Just a lot of questions, but it would be pretty nifty.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing will stand in the way of the Word

tightvnc keyboard mapping problem in Ubuntu 9.04

The Boys of Summer