An interesting night

We had our second annual scavenger hunt last night at the Champions club and I think it went well. We had some complaints last year about the noise the kids were making as they ran through the halls looking for their items (I am so proud of this it brings a tear to my eye) so I decided to have all of the screaming and yelling relegated to the outside this year. It seemed to work out well as the weather wasn't too cool and everything was dry as a bone. Well worth doing and we'll see if the hunt continues next year in our absence.

On a completely unrelated note: I remember lamenting to my supervisor one Summer that I needed to take vacation so that I could get some home improvements done. Obviously, I wasn't too keen on that whole idea, but the bathroom needed to be tiled and we needed a chunk of time to get it done. Well, it got done and turned out great. I just caught myself fantasizing taking some time off to get the home fix-up/improvement jobs that are on the list completed. Either I have changed for the better or I have descended into the realm of the insane.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing will stand in the way of the Word

Where are the good machines?

tightvnc keyboard mapping problem in Ubuntu 9.04