What's coming up

I had ample opportunity to work in the garden this weekend mainly doing some weeding and cleaning. I must have dug up a bajillion and a half wild onions and violets, but I also got a chance to see what was emerging in the process. Our hosta are poking through in our front garden which has a lot of rock in it. Around one of the trees in the front the leaves have been visible for quite some time. Our pointed iris leaves have really taken off since I have been watering the lawn to grow grass. Our hydrangea (all but one in the front and back) are leaving nicely and it looks like our summersweet is leaving ahead of schedule this year as I did not expect to see any real life in it until the middle or end of May.

I am sure there is more happening, but we will be in a period of cool wet weather for a while. I'll be excited to see what comes up when we see the sun in all its glory again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing will stand in the way of the Word

tightvnc keyboard mapping problem in Ubuntu 9.04

The Boys of Summer