I love spam filters

I love spam filters, but for all the wrong reasons. I am into them because they force the spammers to produce some truly interesting reads in order for their messages to get through. I received this one last night (it went to my Junk Email folder):

Then they issued a National Space Policy that talked about freedom of action and denying adversaries access to space. With the decline of manufacturing and few formal jobs, many residents make a meager living off one another’s misery. Second, government needs to rethink the way it funds student places. Galati directed Ragtime, he had worked closely with Ms. R0LEX_from
148.- EURO
Institutions might remain alike, but the push for diversity could instead focus on the student body. Success may not have spoiled Mr. We will launch our patrons’ scheme in several states later this year. As souped-up treehouses have proliferated — there are now at least several hundred of them in the United States, according to Mr.
[url removed by me]


* Free shipping worldwide !
* Perfect quality
* Over 1'244 models of the most popular brands
* Your friends will envy you !

Now, spelling errors aside, I was particularly impressed with the fact that "souped -up treehouses have proliferated" to the point that there are at least "several hundred of them" in the U.S. alone. It makes me wonder if there is another nation that has even more. I hope not.

Oh, and the subject line was "Do you want my in-laws." Dada has nothing on these guys.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing will stand in the way of the Word

tightvnc keyboard mapping problem in Ubuntu 9.04

The Boys of Summer