Where to begin?

Since getting back from my extended vacation it has, seemingly, been non-stop. Work has been busy and there are about a bazillion things I need to put into place to get the ministries that have been on hiatus over the Christmas break up and running again.

Last night we had our first Champions club in close to three weeks so it was good to see the Champs again (although we were a bit down in numbers). I am looking forward to next week when we have the first-ever-edition of Bible Family Feud. It should be good. My wife was excited because we got a new volunteer (and a good one too) to help with the girls club and, as a result, she had three girls during small group time and hold a real conversation with them. I am happy for her because she had a lot of girls in her group in the first 1/3 of the year and that is never a good situation. The adding of the volunteer also opens up the possibility of splitting up the girls and boys in the large group time as well.

I also got to jog on Monday and this morning too. It was rather warm (should be 45 today) and I would like to get out again tomorrow. It would be great to get three sessions in this week, but I also need to quit the fun runs (2.4 miles) and get back into the standard distance (3.2 miles) so that I don't get too lazy.


Powered by ScribeFire.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing will stand in the way of the Word

tightvnc keyboard mapping problem in Ubuntu 9.04

The Boys of Summer