Where are they coming from?

I have a web tracker on my blog that records who has been there and where they are coming from. The vast majority of people seem to get to my blog through a search in Google or another search engine. Here are some of the searches that people have made that have resulted in hits to the blog:

  • i2Workout
  • purgatory sandwich
  • linux synergy client windows server
  • bible family feud for kids
  • resume apt-get install
  • ubuntu 7.10 modem
  • the program java can be found in the following
  • i was made for more than this
  • Mark Dudley blog
  • ubuntu infrared (I feel bad about this one because it serves up no useful information)
  • jet circus blogspot
Now if I could just harness this power for good the world would be a better place.



Powered by ScribeFire.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing will stand in the way of the Word

tightvnc keyboard mapping problem in Ubuntu 9.04

The Boys of Summer