Back to normalcy

It seems like the past month and a half has been brutally abnormal. It may even extend to the beginning of October when we set my parent's 40th wedding anniversary celebration which was more work than we thought it was going to be. But it has been at least since Thanksgiving and the Christmas season. Between shopping, vacations, trips, and assorted snow storms it seems like I am finally on to more normal times. We'll see.

On a related note I missed not being with the church last week. I realized that I missed it when we were singing the first songs to open our service and after we had one of the best HighPoint (children's church for pre-school through sixth grade) services I had ever been a part of. I think we are starting to hit our stride with the HighPoint ministry where I am the "story teller". At any rate, it was funny that I only missed being with the church when I actually gathered with it again. I didn't seem to miss it the Sunday we were driving back from New Jersey. I am not sure what to make of it. Maybe my emotions are a bit to fickle to be reliable, but it was an interesting feeling nonetheless.

All that to say we'll see what this week brings. It looks to be a bit more "normal" than the ones that have preceded it. Whatever "normal" means.


Powered by ScribeFire.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing will stand in the way of the Word

Where are the good machines?

tightvnc keyboard mapping problem in Ubuntu 9.04