Good to go this morning

As good as I feel now, I should have been more on the game yesterday. I wrote in a previous post that I had some soreness in my "vlorch" and muscled through it on my morning run not wanting to tank it. Well, the soreness didn't go away so I was in an extended period of healing for that. Then the snows came and running outside was an improbability most days and an impossibility some days. I decided that I had to find some other way to exercise.

Well, I just couldn't get motivated to do that. Try as I might running, it seems, is what I was meant to do. It was a real struggle to do anything else. So, this morning, I ran. And it felt great. It felt like I was home as I hoofed it through the neighborhood. I stuck to the roads because they were nice and clear (there were some icy patches on the sidewalks) but it was a great morning and I only had to step in one snow bank.

Even though it was a "fun run" I am excited to be back in the saddle. We will see what the dog days of winter bring, but now I know something more about me than I did at 5:30 a.m. this morning.


Powered by ScribeFire.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing will stand in the way of the Word

tightvnc keyboard mapping problem in Ubuntu 9.04

The Boys of Summer