Ministering with her

I am living with the looming specter of not being able to minister with my wife tonight and that is not a good feeling. We have a special event tonight at the Champions club I help lead (Our Second Annual Duct Tape and Super Cool Video Night) and her involvement would make a world of difference.

Not only can I trust her, implicitly, with the excellent execution of any task that is put before her, but she knows me inside and out and knows what I mean when I say, for example, "The drinks need to be served outside." That is a great relief to me and makes my job so much easier.

Of course that also means that her absence is felt that much more profoundly.

Powered by ScribeFire.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing will stand in the way of the Word

tightvnc keyboard mapping problem in Ubuntu 9.04

The Boys of Summer