Daddy has sin

My youngest son is in the Cubbies Awana program at North Baptist Church which is for 3 and 4 year old boys and girls. This, in and of itself, is a story, but last night it took a turn for the "worse".

I was folding up a table and placing against a wall in the church building when one of the Cubbies leaders came out and mentioned that my son said that "Daddy has sin." This was a tad surprising, but I was glad that he recognized I did. I would rather have him recognize sin in himself, but that is for another day. I asked the leader what the reason was that he said that I had sin. Mr. Dave then replied it was because "Mommy yelled at Daddy in the car."

We have to be careful around that boy. He is too smart for his own good.

Powered by ScribeFire.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing will stand in the way of the Word

tightvnc keyboard mapping problem in Ubuntu 9.04

The Boys of Summer