Back from the run

I am amazed at the power of the human mind. There have been so many times that I have given up in frustration over trying to work something out. After sleeping on it and going at it the next day I seem to have no problem completing the task or seeing the error. Back from my run this morning (the first one in a while) I had a couple of ideas (one work-related and one ministry-related) that I think may merit something of value. I am working on getting the work one implemented now and doing some tire-kicking on the ministry one.

All that to say that I am not sure where those ideas, or any ideas for that matter, come from. Why do they pop into my head when they do and what does the timing of their manifestation mean (if anything)? What is the genesis of the next idea I have and what processes are in place and running now so that it germinates into my consciousness?

And who has known the mind of God? Who has become His counselor?

Powered by ScribeFire.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing will stand in the way of the Word

tightvnc keyboard mapping problem in Ubuntu 9.04

The Boys of Summer