Well, that was better

The past couple of weeks have been rough for me. I like my routine and I have definitely been out of it especially in the area of my exercise. My son started school on September 6 and, up until yesterday, I had not been out jogging since then which turned out to be a full, two-week spread of time. Well, I thought I should get back into my routine yesterday and went out for a run. I just about bought the farm. It was a rough ride for sure and I began to wonder how far the two-week break set me back.

Undeterred by that near-death experience I went out again this morning and things were much better. I did come across the lady who I had crossed paths with before who has two killer shih tzus. The last time I came near her I thought they were going to break their leashes they came after me so hard. I hadn't seen her in a while and I was wondering if she moved. Now I have my answer.

One of these days I will write about "beer lawn guy" or "walking cigar guy". The colorfulness of the human race is amazing to me and this woman may just qualify for induction into my gallery of the strange.

Powered by ScribeFire.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing will stand in the way of the Word

tightvnc keyboard mapping problem in Ubuntu 9.04

The Boys of Summer