Effective

I will trust in the cross of my Redeemer
I will sing of the blood that never fails. - Beautiful Savior, Stuart Townend

Last night and this morning I was impressed with how ineffective I can be at times. My best efforts fall so short at times and do not achieve the results that I intend them to. Thanks be to God for His grace and, at times, the kick in the pants that I need as I reflect on my impotence and strive in His strength to overcome it.

Breathing in and out again I rest in the blood that never fails. It will always save; always sanctify; always glorify. Beyond poetry and mere words it flows and provides the foundation for the effectual calling of the Holy Spirit Himself.

Powered by ScribeFire.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing will stand in the way of the Word

tightvnc keyboard mapping problem in Ubuntu 9.04

The Boys of Summer