Blogging is work

I guess just like everything else that is worth doing blogging is work. It is so easy to just let things slip a little, then a little more, then a little more...until I am out of the habit and not doing what I found so much value in doing previous to my cessation of the activity. This week we are beginning our second year of the Champions Club at North Baptist and I am a little more excited than usual about it. I will be doing some different things this year (ever the tinkerer) but still have some planks to put in place before I can call myself truly ready (like what I am going to talk about this coming night). The pressure is good for me though as I find myself at my best when I am working under a definite deadline - not a manufactured one, but one with real consequences if I miss it.

Maybe that is why I am so prone to wander from the Lord. I have no firm answer for the question of the promise of His coming. If I did I am sure I would be much more focussed. But that seems to be the point now doesn't it? Where's your faith, Mark?

Powered by ScribeFire.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing will stand in the way of the Word

tightvnc keyboard mapping problem in Ubuntu 9.04

The Boys of Summer