What does God want me to do?

Rather than ask myself "What does God want me to do?", I think a more appropriate question is "How does God want me to apply what is found in the Word to the decision I need to make?". I think the paralysis I feel most times concerning important decisions has more to do with the fact that I am clueless about His sovereign will for my life and I am afraid of being out of that will when I move in a particular direction. Well, He isn't going to be cluing me in to what He, exactly, has in store for me tomorrow.

I think the faithful application of His revealed will (almost exclusively found in the Scriptures) to this life He has given me and the situations He has put me in is what He asks of me. That's the struggle and there is little there to paralyze me...unless the flesh has its way.

"So, what does the Bible say?"

Powered by ScribeFire.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing will stand in the way of the Word

tightvnc keyboard mapping problem in Ubuntu 9.04

The Boys of Summer