Ridiculous blessings

Can I call blessings ridiculous? Is that sacreligious? Maybe extravagant is a better word for it.

My wife received word last Friday that our boys were more than welcome to represent Rochester Hearing and Speech (where they received excellent service) at the Rochester Red Wings baseball game by throwing out the first pitch. Not only that, but we were treated to a great picnic before the game and got seats on the first base line (more out towards right field). The weather was amazing and, all in all, it was a great night. Of course there were a profuse amount of pictures and video taken and the boys received a baseball that had the Red Wings logo and the words "First Pitch" on it.

All this and heaven too? What manner of love is this? Lord, when I am alone and the dark tempts me to doubt your goodness, please let me remember these days and restore the joy of my salvation to me quickly.

Powered by ScribeFire.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing will stand in the way of the Word

tightvnc keyboard mapping problem in Ubuntu 9.04

The Boys of Summer