NASA TV and Endeavor's Landing

I just completed my viewing of the Space Shuttle Endeavor's landing at the Kennedy Space Center and I enjoyed every second of it. What a relief to know that our astronauts made it home completing their mission to the International Space Station (I think it was the shuttle's 20th or 21st mission there). I got choked up a little when it touched down and when the wheels finally stopped rolling.

As the vehicles to assist the Endeavor crew rolled toward the craft it made quite an impression on me. This is us at our best. We have an insatiable desire to explore, inhabit, colonize, and subdue. We know where this drive came from and, regardless of its imperfection, I still see the image of God in it all.

Powered by ScribeFire.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing will stand in the way of the Word

tightvnc keyboard mapping problem in Ubuntu 9.04

The Boys of Summer